Experiencing a panic attack spurred Scott into thinking about the cycles of life. In his intro to the carnival Scott writes:
- One Wednesday I woke up, on the border patrol of “holy shit I am having a panic attack” because it struck me with a quintessential realism that my body will fade and end. My time here is limited so, Scotty my boy, What are you going to do with it?
Carnival attractions are many so get your cup of tea brewing before you get started. Not all entries focus on life and death. Submissions with a general theme of healing, spirituality, or self-empowerment are routinely included in our blog carnival regardless of the theme.
My favorite picks from Scott's carnival are:
- The Mom & Me Journals, The definitive, eccentric journal of an unlikely caregiver, continued.
- Purple Flowers- Life, Death, And the Cycle, Forest of Thought
- bare feet and local diets, The Hilt
- Edward Mills, Evolving Times, will be hosting our next carnival on September 23. If you are interested in hosting a future carnival here's where to sign up.
- We Want Your Submissions
- Host A Future Carnival
- Carnival of Healing Archives